Mystery Shopping for Legal Services
Significant amounts of money are spent by solicitors on lead generation and the marketing of law firms, but are you confident that enquiries generated by these efforts are reaching the right person and being converted into new business?
Mystery shopping has long been used in a range of sectors to drive up service excellence, client satisfaction and profits in a variety of sectors. In recent years, enlightened law firms have also begun to recognise the benefits of mystery shopping to monitor standards of client service.
The Law Consultancy Network has many years of experience in helping law firms to improve their client services. Our consultants can help you to benefit from:
- Increased profitability – analysing areas of your client service which need improving will help you to increase conversion of new enquiries, get more repeat business from satisfied clients, and identify opportunities to cross sell.
- Cultural impact – announcing a planned mystery shopping campaign can instantly improve team motivation and commitment by sending out a strong message that you are serious about client service excellence.
- Service improvements – identifying weaknesses in your processes will enable you to take practical steps to address these issues.
- Team and individual performance improvement – comparing the performances of teams and individuals and monitoring whether training is having the desired impact, will drive standards even higher.
- Happier clients – improving the client experience increases the satisfaction of clients who will be loyal to your firm and more likely to refer their friends and family.