Few law firms are large enough to justify employing a team of in-house marketing specialists to cover all the skills needed, such as graphic design, copywriting, social media, email marketing or public relations. One alternative is to outsource their entire marketing support.
Outsourcing your marketing function is a cost-effective way to ensure your marketing objectives are achieved and that you have access to a team of specialists, while keeping your overheads low. Your fee earners will be able to focus on their clients, while the firm benefits from reduced employment costs and overheads.
Our consultants are experienced in helping law firms to outsource their marketing activities, starting with a needs analysis. A comprehensive outsourced marketing service will cover:
- Marketing strategy – having clear objectives and an attainable marketing plan will ensure your firm’s resources are used effectively.
- Contact management and cross selling – effectively managing your client and contact information can help you to develop processes and systems to have more contact with clients and prospects and increase opportunities to cross sell additional services.
- Brand development – with today’s clients becoming ever more brand conscious, you need a brand identity that will differentiate you from your competitors.
- Service excellence – improve your client service and increase your potential for repeat business with client satisfaction research and mystery shopping exercises.
- Marketing material – keep on top of your marketing material to maintain contact with clients through newsletters and generate new leads with advertising.
- Email marketing – reduce costs of printed newsletters with email communications and monitor client interaction with your content.
- Social media – coordinate your communications strategy and ensure your information reaches as many people as possible by broadening your potential audience through social media.
- Content – get access to a wide range of bespoke legal articles for your firm to keep your website up to date, drive business enquiries and free up time for your fee earners.