Training programmes and away-days
While many professional support lawyers are undoubtedly experts in their legal fields, they will struggle to make the most of the knowledge within their teams without training and advice in knowledge management and learning.
We can help you to devise a training programme for your PSLs, knowledge and information staff. This could be an annual programme of bite-sized learning or an intensive away day.
Our support typically involves:
- Helping you to plan your programme, which could include training in
- Knowledge management and learning fundamentals
- Knowledge sharing culture and improving collaboration
- Uncovering deep knowledge
- Developing team/departmental KM strategies
- Learning and reflection
- After action learning
- Avoiding and handling knowledge loss
- Understanding KM metrics
- Leadership and influencing
- Innovation and creativity
- Writing and presentation skills
- Providing a suitable trainer/facilitator for each session. Knowledge and learning sessions will be run by Helene Russell. Other sessions, such as leadership and influencing, finance, innovation and creativity, technology and skills may be provided by other consultants, depending on your needs.
- Follow-up, such as “office hours” for further questions or advice about further reading or learning.